JS-501 is one-part room temperature moisture curing polyurethane
with high adhesion strength, aging resistant, vibration exhaustion
resistant, low temperature resistant and free-corrosive properties.
- Medium curing speed; Good adhesion strength
- Repairable; Good chemical corrosion resistance
- Good water proof; Paint able
- One part no mixing; Excellent weather proof, aging resistant
- Abrasion able;Excellent noise, vibration and Impaction resistant
- Damp resistant; No sagging;Anti mildew
Where to use
- Seal cracking slot, adhere decorative faceplate inside &
outside, water tank and water drainage structural joint, adhere and
seal floor and brick wall, high strength adhesion, floor joint of
concrete, granite, marble, stone and water friction stone, seal
pipe connection (concrete / steel / glass fiber and etc.)
Technical Data for reference
Black, gray, concrete
Low temperature flexiblity
Peel damaging area
Hardness, Shore A
Service temperature range
Maximum joint width
Minimum joint depth
- 300ml aluminum cartridge, 400ml and 600ml sausage.
- At 5~25 centigrade shady, dry place, 6 months of shelf life.
- Surface preparation: Clean all dirty, dust, loose particles by
steel brush and clean all oily things with cleaning agent. All
former adhesive must be cleaned out by scraping, paring, friction,
jet of strong air or suitable ways.
- Priming: Commonly no need for primer. Primer could be recommended
in order for best performance. If using primer, smooth priming base
and no permitting primer clump and uniformly disperse to prevent
any coating cumulus.
- Mixture: JS-501don't need mixing and use directly.
- Spreading: Spread JS-501 on base material with enough pressure and
thickness not less than 1 millimeter.
- Full cure (dry 7 days under 20℃) for JS-318 should be finished
before applied place permits water entering into. The adhesive
surface could be painted but no recommendation for solvent based
paints such as colorful enamel. If should be used, please do in
site testing to prove compatibility.
- No permission for wet spreading tech. NO recommendation solvent,
water, cleaner or soap solution.
- No permission for high chloride content disinfected area like
swimming pool before consulting technician.
- Application temperature is between 5 ℃ and 35 ℃.
- JS-501 could be painted after dry with traditional method like
epoxy or acrylic paints. The adhesive surface will take place
reaction and soften if using high solvent content coating like
luster enamel or high oily base coatings.
- Coating should have similar tensile strength compared with adhesive
in order to get best appearance and property. Painting could be
processed after 24 hours if thickness of adhesive is less than 3 mm
while painted after 48 hours if thickness more than 3mm.
- JS-501 is not easy inflammable.
- Not contact sealant with food or cosmetics; Not put sealant out of
- Not contact skin for long time about uncured sealant;
- Rinse eyes with large quantities of water if sealant drops into
Xuzhou Reliance Engineering Science and Technology Co., Ltd. is
located in the national science park of China University of Mining
and Technology (CUMT), Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China. We major in the
developing, producing and trading sealants. Reliance is willing to
join hands with our clients, suppliers and employees to create a
prosperous future based on the corporate philosophy: "Reliance for
clients, Reliance for suppliers, Reliance for employees".
Our company independently developed Reliance sealants and we are
also the exclusive distributors of Loctite, Henkel, Sika, Wacker,
GE, Huitian, Zhijiang, Lida, Deke, etc., which are the famous
brands among the home and abroad specialized in polyurethane
sealant, MS sealant, silicone sealant, planar sealant, thread